By having Persian Gulf and Oman Sea in the South; Iran has access to International waters. It is our pleasure to introduce two of most active shipping fleets in the region. Valfajr Shipping Company provides frequent, reliable and safe transportation from Iran to the neighboring countries. For booking ferry ticket in Iran, Iran Traveling Center provide you with latest updates of ferry price and ferry timetable for booking ferry ticket. You can plan your sea travels through Iran Traveling Center. For reservation and time table please fill in the reservation form.
You will read about ferry ticket in Iran and:
- Valfajr Shipping Company & Ferry Ticket in Iran
- Ferry Transport in Persian Gulf Time Table
- Ferry ticket in Iran Tips
- Booking Ferry Ticket in Iran
- Cargo Transportation in Persian Gulf
- What Are the Popular Bus Routes in Iran?
- Do you need Ferry Ticket in Persian Gulf? Book it NOW!
Valfajr Shipping Company & Ferry Ticket in Iran:
This company carries cargo and passenger between countries in the Persian Gulf. The company’s fleet of ships of various capacities has regular services from Bandar Abbas, Bandar Lengeh, and Khorramshahr to the major ports of Sharjah, Dubai and Kuwait.
Ferry Transport in Persian Gulf Time Table:
Bandar Abbas-Sharjah: Mondays and Wednesdays at 09:00 PM
Sharjah-Bandar Abbas: Sundays and Tuesdays at 09:00 PM
It takes 10 – 11 hours and is passenger ferry and cargo.
Bandar Lengeh-Dubai: Sundays and Tuesdays at 10:00 PM
Dubai-Bandar Lengeh: Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:00 PM
It takes 5- 6 hours and is passenger ferry and cargo.
Bandar Lengeh-Dubai: Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00 AM
Dubai-Bandar Lengeh: Sunday, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00 PM
It takes 4:30 hours and is just passenger ferry and fast one.
Khorramshahr-Kuwait: Saturdays and Wednesdays at 11:00 AM
Kuwait-Khorramshahr: Sundays and Thursdays at 10:30 AM
It is just passenger ferry.
Ferry ticket in Iran Tips:
- To get the ferry from UAE or Kuwait to Iran, the tickets cannot be issued in Iran.
- The departures from UAE and Kuwait will be one day after mentioned days above.
- The ferry schedule will change based on the season, so please cross check.
- There is no ferry from March 16th (17th and 18th) till the end of New Year Holiday in Iran (around April 4th).
- To get ferry ticket in Iran, please provide us with the main passport page, visa page (if needed based on the nationality), the arrival ticket to Iran and also father’s name to register in tickets.
Booking Ferry Ticket in Iran:
Please have look at the following information and let us know of your preferred route and tickets by filling the reservation form available at the end of this page. Tickets will be purchased and will be delivered to you in person. The Motor Bike, vehicle and cargo transportation is subject to issuance transfer documentations at the port of departure. Usually you need to show up one day before the departure date at the port to get the needed paperwork done. Routes & Distances are according to Nautical Mile “NM”.
- Bandar Abbas- Sharjah: 126 Nm
- Bandar Lengeh-Dubai: 85 Nm
- Khoramshahr- Kuwait: 140 NM
Cargo Transportation in Persian Gulf:
The average transfer fare for the motorbike and car is 100 to 250$ respectively. Supposedly you can carry 50 kilograms baggage free of charge but extra weights will be charged as 2 Dirhams per extra kilo. Before traveling to Iran, you need to get carnet de passage for your car. This can be done in the country where your car is originally registered. If you are traveling to Iran from Dubai, Sharjah, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, or Dammam, please contact the local agents in those countries.