Ferry Transport in Persian Gulf
It is our pleasure to introduce two of most active shipping fleets in the region. you can plan your sea travels through us with this shipping company. for any reservation and time table please fill in the following form.
VALFAJRE-8 SHIPPING COMPANY
Valfajre-8 Shipping Company a subsidiary of IRISL, is active in carrying cargo and passenger between countries in the Persian Gulf. The company’s fleet of ships of various capacity has regular services from Bandar Abbas, Bandar Lengeh, and Khorramshahr to the major ports of Sharjah, Dubai and Kuwait.
– Bandar Abbas – Sharjah on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays at 21:00. It takes 10 – 11 hours and is both cargo and passenger ferry.
– Bandar lengeh – Dubai on Sundays and Tuesdays at 10:A.M. It takes 5- 6 hours and is just passenger ferry.
– Bandar lengeh – Dubai on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00 A.M. It takes 4:30 hours and is just passenger ferry and fast one.
– Khorramshahr – Kuwait on Saturdays and Wednesdays at 11:00 A.M. it is just passenger ferry.
To get the ferry from UAE or Kuwait to Iran, the tickets cannot be issued in Iran.
· The departures from UAE and Kuwait will be done one day after these mentioned days.
· The ferry schedule will change based on the season, so please cross check.
· There is no ferry from March 16th (17th or 18th)till the end of New Year Holiday in Iran (around April 4th).
To get the ferry ticket through our agency, please provide us with the main passport page, Dubai visa page (if needed based on the nationality), the arrival ticket to Iran and also father’s name to register in tickets.