|An Amazing Experience|
| Iran Travel Information|
Events, Music & life in Iran
Educational & Business trips to Iran
Iran Roads & Iran Maps
Air ticket, Ferry and Train tickets to Iran
Iran Tour Operators & Travel Agents
Iran Tour packages & Excursions :: Regional tours :: Caucasian & Iran in 29 day
The Caucasian & Iran tour package in 26 day
Armenia the landlocked country south of the
Caucasus has a long and tumultuous history. Over the centuries Armenia was
conquered by Greeks, Romans, Persians, Byzantines, Mongols, Arabs, Ottoman
Turks and Russians. Armenia was the first country in the world to officially
embrace Christianity as its religion in the 3rd C. AD.
Armenia is a fraction of the size of ancient Armenia, however, has plenty of
monasteries, churches and Armenian sites witnessing its long and turbulent
As one of the
world’s oldest civilizations Armenia once included Mount Ararat, today in
Turkey, which biblical tradition identifies as the mountain that Noah’s Ark
grounded on after the flood.
A land of rugged mountains, (Mt. Aragats is 4095 m
high), extinct volcanoes, lush forests, deep canyons and gorges and a
turquoise Lake Sevan. Its beauty is often compared with Switzerland.
The sites vary from
Greek to Roman temples, fortresses of various invaders, though the ‘jewels’
are the old monasteries (many of them are World Heritage listed) and
churches situated in picturesque yet often isolated spots.
The capital Yerevan
is the cultural centre with a busy night-life and a lively cafe and bistro
scene, numerous museums dedicated to Armenian modern and traditional art and
Our week long trip
through Armenia, covers the region in the North, the capital Yerevan,
Echmiadzin, the Holy See of the Armenian Apostolic church, the beautiful
landscape around Lake Sevan as well as the historically interesting area of
Our trip planned
for late summer should allow for warm agreeable weather, with trees starting
to turn into autumn colour, beautiful freshly harvested fruit and wine, and
very hospitable locals.
Read More >>
View a detailed day-by-day itinerary for this tour, or click below to preview activities
for individual day:
Land-only package includes:
- All Airport transfers
- 26-Night tour with accommodation in double occupancy.
- based on request we can change your accommodations to 1 through 5 star hotels.
- 26 Breakfasts, 8 lunches, 26 dinners including Welcome dinner and Farewell dinner
- Guided Tours in each city 8am-4pm
- Full-day tours
- Free at leisure and independent de tours as case may arise
- Half-day shopping excursion to Bazaars in cities enroute
- 13 Private Walking Tours.
- Entrance fees to all Museums and sites in the itinerary
- Transportation as per itinerary in private luxury mini-bus/private Car.
- Guides in English/ French/ Spanish /German/ Iranian/ Japanese/ Chinese and Arabic based on the request
- Domestic flights based on the itinerary.
|No reviews found.|
Write online review >>
|:: PARTICIPANT INFORMATION|
|:: Tour Duration: 29 day |
|:: Scheduled Dates:||
* If your group is more than 8 people or you want to travel independently you can select a Start Date that is more convenient for you.
:: Minimum Number of Participant:1
:: Maximum Number of Participant: 10
|Price doesn't include International air tickets. Ask for flight arrangements and air rates. Reservations will be granted in the order in which they are received. We recommend and can provide trip insurance. |